Sunday 12 October 2014

My OOW14 - Couldn't say it better Myself - Analysts


A full time analyst / commentator has something I don't have - time. So as I part of my summary of OOW here are a few already published I like:

 Dennis Howlett who I greatly admire - filmed me at Collaborate earlier this year talking about Cloud Applications and he took time to talk to me again at OOW. His summary of the event quotes me well.

 Ray Wang of Constellation Research who I have an affiliation with and am a judge for their annual awards - made a great video blog review of the event with his team.

You can watch all the keynotes and general sessions and download the presentations of the others
https://www.oracle.com/openworld/live/on-demand/index.html

OOW was all about Cloud, underlines I made the right choice joining Certus as they only operate in the Cloud for Fusion.

I spent time talking with other analysts I have met over the years and it is great to validate my thoughts against the experts.

Return to my OOW overview





 

No comments: