Tuesday 10 October 2017

ODC Appreciation Day : Visual Builder Cloud Service


Yep, it's cloud, but it lets me extend cloud apps and initially that was a no-no. It is also low code, so you don't need to be technical, so why wouldn't I like it?

Well I wish they would keep the name, it was called Application Builder Cloud Services and that meant it was ABCS and I wrote about it, lots.

First Thoughts

After #OOW16

Article in UKOUG Oracle Scene 64

I've presented on it several times as well, and to me all SaaS users should at least be looking at it.

Perhaps if you haven't seen it yet you will come to my session at UKOUG


Extending you HCM SaaS is as simple as ABC(s)

I just wish they hadn't changed the name, need to change my session name




Happy Oracle Developer Community Appreciation Day


No comments: